A Crafter's Crazy Life

This blog is dedicated to all things crafty. I recently started an Etsy shop and I am definitely getting an education on selling online, promoting and just how creative minds and hands can be. So this blog is a little about the thrills and frustrations as I take this journey and some extremely cool things that I find along the way. Wish me luck!



Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Time to Catch Up

Wow, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything.  Life has been busy, busy, busy.  Let's see, for a short recap from the last time...moved to a different city in Oregon with my in-laws to help them out with their mortgage, opened a 2nd Etsy shop for supplies, expanded my shop offerings and changed jobs (within the same company but to a different location).

To expand on my short recap, I had to put my shop on vacation for a couple months.  Trying to consolidate all my things into a much smaller space definitely took some work.  I was worried that being out for a couple of months last year would really hurt my shop but things have actually taken off.  I expanded into a bunch of other types of products although earrings are still the bulk of my shop.  Some of my new products...













To add to all these new products, I opened a new store.  I started buying my beads and supplies wholesale and realized that my shop was doing well...but not THAT well.  LOL.

If you are in need of any supplies, come and check out my supply/destash shop === > MSSYLSSTASH

I am hoping that this will be the beginning of a new routine of posting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment