A Crafter's Crazy Life

This blog is dedicated to all things crafty. I recently started an Etsy shop and I am definitely getting an education on selling online, promoting and just how creative minds and hands can be. So this blog is a little about the thrills and frustrations as I take this journey and some extremely cool things that I find along the way. Wish me luck!



Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hello...Macy's...you called?



Work, work and more work. It's what I do nowadays. I think to myself that in a year to two years. All the time and effort that I've been dedicating will pay off. Macy's is going to call me up and say - Hello, we want to sell your inexpensive, fabu earrings in every Macy's store in America!



Whoah, daydreaming! Lol. I don't really think that Macy's will come a-knocking and I'm ok with that. I'd like to keep creative control of my crafting universe all to myself, thank you. Sorry Macy's, I can't be bought...well...I mean I can't be bought for one mill...but maybe for 3. Joking. But, if any Macy's purchasing rep is reading this...hit me up. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment