A Crafter's Crazy Life

This blog is dedicated to all things crafty. I recently started an Etsy shop and I am definitely getting an education on selling online, promoting and just how creative minds and hands can be. So this blog is a little about the thrills and frustrations as I take this journey and some extremely cool things that I find along the way. Wish me luck!



Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tree of Life Pendant Tutorial

I am always attracted to tree of life pendants and earrings. I have purchased many tree of life charms for my earrings. The tutorial featured today is how to make your own tree of life pendant with beads. Sometimes making things from scratch is way better because you can use the colors you want and as many or as little beads as you want to make the design you've envisioned in your mind.

The tutorial for the first picture can be found here:

http://www.beadstudio.com/info.php?a=613

If you attempt this, shoot me an email or leave me a message and I'd love to post a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment