A Crafter's Crazy Life

This blog is dedicated to all things crafty. I recently started an Etsy shop and I am definitely getting an education on selling online, promoting and just how creative minds and hands can be. So this blog is a little about the thrills and frustrations as I take this journey and some extremely cool things that I find along the way. Wish me luck!



Saturday, October 8, 2011

Not the Typical Halloween Mask

With Halloween fast approaching, costumes are on the mind of most people. Most festive people that is. Am I festive? Sometimes. This year, I'm just...not quite yet in the Halloween mode. It is only the first week of October so as the time draws nearer, I'm sure I'll get with it.

Although I'm not yet in the Halloween mood, I did recently come across a treasury with these beautiful masks. This is not your typical plastic mask with the hole at the mouth and eyes, that is for sure. This one is a showstopper and you will definitely stand out. Now, I wish there was some kind of masquerade ball or something that I could justify getting it. Or maybe I should wish for the gown that would accompany a mask as intricate and beautiful as this.

This Etsy craftsperson has many masks as beautiful, if not more than this one. You should check their pieces of art out:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/77650305/black-venetian-luxury-metal-mask?ref=v1_other_2

In my mind, this mask is called Naughty Secrets. It's what I think of when I see it. I christen thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment