A Crafter's Crazy Life

This blog is dedicated to all things crafty. I recently started an Etsy shop and I am definitely getting an education on selling online, promoting and just how creative minds and hands can be. So this blog is a little about the thrills and frustrations as I take this journey and some extremely cool things that I find along the way. Wish me luck!



Friday, October 7, 2011

Overusing the Word Awesome

I realize, as of late, I have been grossly overusing the word awesome. I don't know why. I didn't even realize it until my little nephew (who is 3 going on 25) said, "Aunty, why do you always say awesome?" I told him I don't always say it and he said "Yes you do. You said Optimus Prime was awesome yesterday. And today, you said angry birds was totally not awesome."

Wow, busted by a pre-schooler. Definitely NOT awesome. I'll try to refrain from using the a-word again in his presence.

We'll try to use...fabulous. Yes fabu is now replacing the a-word. Until I overuse that and then it will be overuse of the f-word. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment