A Crafter's Crazy Life

This blog is dedicated to all things crafty. I recently started an Etsy shop and I am definitely getting an education on selling online, promoting and just how creative minds and hands can be. So this blog is a little about the thrills and frustrations as I take this journey and some extremely cool things that I find along the way. Wish me luck!



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sucker for Food

I am a total sucker for things that are not food but look like food. Take these super cool earrings for example. I mean, don't you want to just bite into these earrings! That bacon looks yummy delicious...mmmm bacon. Bacon makes everything better.

Found these cool earrings on Etsy by Coralines Accessories. You can find this and other awesome food stuff (she makes alot of super cute food items) at this link:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75411320/eggs-and-bacons-earrings-set

One of these days I'll figure how to backlink a picture in a post but haven't reached that level of blogging awesomeness yet. Check her stuff out, it's awesome yumminess that you can wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment